About Urgent Air
Urgent Air is a locally owned and licensed HVAC contractor. We offer a full range of heating, ventilation and air conditioning services for both residential and commercial clients in the Phoenix area. We are dedicated to providing quality heating and cooling services and products and strive to exceed our customers' expectations. Our highly skilled technicians are reliable, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We are eager to help you and to provide service and advice that you can trust. Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning check up!
Why Choose Urgent Air?
- We perform tasks in a timely manner.
- We are NOT commissioned-based, and don't sell you products or services you don't need.
- We aim to fulfill your needs, and truly care about your concerns.
- We arrive with fully-stocked vehicles (which helps us fix your problems quickly).
- We are clean and considerate (we won't track mud onto your clean carpet).
- We offer a large range of quality products. We don't sell cheap products just to make a bigger profit.
- We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- We can save you money. We are a privately-owned small business, and don't have the huge overhead that large corporations need to support. That translates into significant savings for you!
TIPS ABOUT MOLD, MOLD REMEDIATION, MOLD REMOVAL, MOLD TESTING, MOLD PREVENTION AND EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT MOLD!
Mold … Disgusting. Unhealthy. Hot buzzword today. But what is hype and what is reality? What is fact and what is fiction? Below we disclose the truth about mold, mold remediation, mold removal, mold testing, mold inspections and everything in between … about mold! As far as we know, this is the more exhaustive list … Read More »
Weatherizing a home to reduce energy usage and maximize savings is something homeowners think about in cold weather. The fact is, energy efficiency is just as important during summer months. Simple improvements can make a big difference in your budget as well as increase comfort by keeping your home cooler and lowering the demand for … Read More »
Now, I have to ask…ice or frost? A layer of frost is not a problem, most units are factory programmed to ‘de-frost’ about every 90 minutes. A layer of ice is a problem. This invariably is a dilemma with heat pumps. It’s probably a malfunctioning defrost control which could cost between $350 and $1,000 to … Read More »